Servicemaster Clean Residential is our B2C business opportunity where franchise owners deliver residential carpet, upholstery, rug and hard floor cleaning services to domestic customers within their designated territory.
Due to the nature of B2C, this means that franchise owners don’t go out to generate their own work through prospecting and building relationships, but more on generating interest around the brand to inspire customers enough to buy.
We appreciate that this is a large task, so we help through providing our franchise owners with our brand of course, but also a National website for our services and a national promotion fund to be used to generate interest locally for franchisees.
As such we are pleased to report that YTD for 2021, we have seen 13% more visitors to our website. This means that 13% more of the population interested in our market, our interested in our brand.
This is a great marketing statistic to achieve, but not only are we more visible to our customers, but a HUGE 45% more customers contact us to enquire further.
It truly does show that Servicemaster Clean Residential is a great brand to be a part of to attract residential customers.
How do we do it?
- We have a specialist digital marketing team who are responsible for the marketing activities drawing interest to the brand
- We work with franchisees on an individual basis to achieve their local marketing objectives
- Every franchise owner studies marketing as part of their training academy
- We undertake national marketing on behalf of our franchisees
- Our websites and social channels are updated regularly
So if you would like to grow a residential cleaning business, but are concerned about getting your business visible infant of the right customers, then look no further for our franchise opportunity has all you require to offer.
Contact our franchise sales team on 0116 275 9005 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our investment in to marketing and how it can benefit you as a franchise owner of Servicemaster Clean Residential