Could you be eligible for up to £25,000 Finance?
So you have decided that a ServiceMaster Clean franchise is right for you, but have concerns around raising the funding.
Did you know that the government offer a Start Up Loan Scheme?
You could be eligible to receive funding from £500 to £25,000 to start up or build up your business.
- You need to live in the UK, be 18 or over and have (or a plan to start) a UK-based business that’s been fully trading for less than 24 months
- Start Up Loans are government-backed and charge a fixed interest rate of 6% per year
- You can repay the loan over a period of 1 to 5 years. There’s no application fee and no early repayment fee
- You’ll get free support and guidance to help write your business plan, and successful applicants get up to 12 months of free mentoring
It’s a simple 3-step process to apply
- Register & Eligibility
You’ll need to register and complete the initial eligibility checks
- Application Forms
Further information, credit checks and business plans will be needed
- Finalise Business Documents
Business Advisor will work with you on your final documents before submitting for decision
If approved, you will be sent your personal Loan Agreement online and be invited to take-up 12-months of Post Loan Support.
Once you have checked your eligibility and available loan amount, it would be a good idea to ensure that your territory is still available and that we have space on the most suitable training academy.
We can also help you with your business plan once securing your territory with a small deposit. Contact the Franchise Sales team on 0116 275 9005 to find out more.