Is it for you?
Disaster Restoration Opportunity
Those who invest in a ServiceMaster Clean disaster restoration opportunity varied backgrounds. Accounting, business development, sales, marketing, customer services and management experience are common skills featured on the CVs of our many franchise owners. We know from our 60 years’ experience both within this sector and as a franchisor, helping to develop award winning franchise owners, that there are some ingredients for a successful ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services franchisee:
- Many of our successful franchise owners come from sales or business development backgrounds
- They’re not afraid of the b2b chase – negotiating contracts and terms and organising cleaning teams to fulfil the commitments.
- Often our franchise owners are accustomed to managing large groups and big teams of people in order to achieve a common goal.
- Success within this industry comes from being able to build relationships and network effectively at all levels.
- The disaster restoration opportunity is also for those who are resilient to a fluctuating market.
Above all else, in order to be successful when investing in a ServiceMaster disaster restoration opportunity you need commitment, drive and a gritty determination to succeed in a lucrative, controlled and systemised environment where the rewards can be seriously significant for those with passion. Those who have followed our franchise structure have proven to have very successful businesses within the industry, and with the opportunity to pair this franchise license with other licenses we have under the ServiceMaster Clean brand, the potential you have with the disaster restoration opportunity is phenomenal.